Site icon KahawaTungu

Form Three Boy Fakes Kidnapping, Demands Ransom From Parents

A Form three student has been found to have faked his kidnapping, DCI boss George Kinoti has said.

The teenager who schools at a renowned institution within Meru county went missing a few days ago but was found on Saturday.

According to Kinoti, his parents had received calls demanding for ransom to secure the boy’s release.

“Following the alleged kidnapping of a form three student from a renowned school in Meru, detectives embarked on an operation to trace the student’s whereabouts. Calls had been made to the boy’s distraught parents & relatives requesting for a ransom, to secure his freedom,” said Kinoti.

 

The boy was found in Nkubu “whiling his time away unperturbed” after extorting his parents and relatives.

DCI has cautioned school going children against engaging in criminal activities.

“Any form of Criminal activity shall be met with the full force of the law, regardless of one’s status in the society.”

Email your news TIPS to Editor@kahawatungu.com or WhatsApp +254707482874. You can also find us on Telegram through www.t.me/kahawatungu

Email your news TIPS to Editor@kahawatungu.com
Exit mobile version