Close Menu
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    KahawatunguKahawatungu
    Button
    • NEWS
    • BUSINESS
    • KNOW YOUR CELEBRITY
    • POLITICS
    • TECHNOLOGY
    • SPORTS
    • HOW-TO
    • WORLD NEWS
    KahawatunguKahawatungu
    NEWS

    Man Kills Son in Fight Over Land in Baringo

    KahawaTungu ReporterBy KahawaTungu ReporterAugust 10, 2024No Comments2 Mins Read
    Facebook Twitter WhatsApp Telegram Email
    Share
    Facebook Twitter WhatsApp Telegram Pinterest Email Copy Link

    A family dispute over a piece of land turned tragic when a man hacked and killed his son in Tambach Village, Tuiyobei location in Marigat, Baringo County.

    The deceased identified as Frankline Kipchoge, 36 succumbed to his injuries in hospital following a fight with the father over the land, police said.

    According to police, the said son demanded for his piece of land share, which aggrieved his father and a serious fight erupted between them.

    In the process cmm the father cut his son in the neck with a panga occasioning him grievous injury.

    The said victim was rushed to Nyahururu County Referral Hospital and admitted but died while undergoing treatment due to the serious injuries inflicted.

    Police visited the scene and recovered the panga used in the attack. The suspect is on the run amid efforts to get him, police said of the Friday incident.

    The body was preserved at the local mortuary pending autopsy and other investigations.

    Elsewhere in Kibera slums, Nairobi, police are investigating an incident in which a man died after being assaulted by people known to him.

    David Otieno who is a casual worker in the area was called on the phone by people known to him and wanted to discuss unknown pending issues.

    He told his wife on August 4 that he was leaving to meet his friends at unknown location.

    He came back few hours later in pain and crying he had been beaten up.

    The wife told police he had a swollen head and was rushed to Kenyatta National Hospital where he was admitted in critical condition.

    He however succumbed to his injuries on Friday August 9. The body was moved to the mortuary pending autopsy and other investigations.

    Police said they are now investigating murder in connection with the death of the man.

    No arrest has been made so far.

    Email your news TIPS to Editor@Kahawatungu.com — this is our only official communication channel

    Frankline Kipchoge Murder
    Follow on Facebook Follow on X (Twitter)
    Share. Facebook Twitter WhatsApp LinkedIn Telegram Email
    KahawaTungu Reporter
    • Website

    Email: Editor@Kahawatungu.com

    Related Posts

    Sonko suspends NEDP party activities over claims of corruption

    May 24, 2026

    Murkomen calls for concerted efforts to address education and drug abuse crisis

    May 23, 2026

    Police Respond to Public Outcry Over Rising Femicide Cases

    May 23, 2026

    Comments are closed.

    Latest Posts

    Six Nigerians Arrested in Nonthaburi Romance Scam Using AI-Generated Faces

    May 24, 2026

    Sonko suspends NEDP party activities over claims of corruption

    May 24, 2026

    Deported Irish flotilla activists return from Israel

    May 24, 2026

    India’s parody ‘cockroach party’ claims website has been blocked

    May 24, 2026

    Rap star Rob Base, known for hip-hop classic It Takes Two, dies aged 59

    May 24, 2026

    Rubio meets Modi during India visit with energy high on agenda

    May 24, 2026

    Filip Forsberg Siblings: Getting to Know Fredrik Forsberg

    May 23, 2026

    Ryan Lindgren Siblings: All About Charlie and Andrew Lindgren

    May 23, 2026
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest
    © 2026 Kahawatungu.com. Designed by Okii.

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.