Close Menu
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    KahawatunguKahawatungu
    Button
    • NEWS
    • BUSINESS
    • KNOW YOUR CELEBRITY
    • POLITICS
    • TECHNOLOGY
    • SPORTS
    • HOW-TO
    • WORLD NEWS
    KahawatunguKahawatungu
    NEWS

    Two Kenyan Men In US Charged With Sexually Assaulting Mentally Unfit Woman

    Eva NyamburaBy Eva NyamburaSeptember 21, 2019No Comments2 Mins Read
    Facebook Twitter WhatsApp Telegram Email
    Share
    Facebook Twitter WhatsApp Telegram Pinterest Email Copy Link

    Two Kenyan men residing in the United States were last week charged sexually assaulting a woman with mental and physical impairments.

    The duo; Francis Ndegwa Kamau and Kenneth Wagacha Kibe are said to have taken advantage of the woman at Mystic Lake Casino in March.

    Kamau, 39, was arrested in Minneapolis. On August 8, he was booked at Scott County Jail in connection with third-degree felony criminal sexual conduct.

    According to local media, the victim has been diagnosed with mild intellectual disabilities, unspecified congenital anomaly of musculoskeletal system (right hand), seizure disorder, post traumatic stress disorder, and depression.

    The woman who apparently ives in a group home for people with cognitive and physical disabilities, on the material day notified casino security personnel about the ordeal.

    The security officers then reported the matter to the police.

    It is said that on March 30, Kamau and Kibe approached the victim at the casino buffet. Moments later the three were seen entering a hotel room. They were in there for about an hour.

    During her medical exam, the woman said that the two men tried having sex with her but she asked them to stop.

    She further noted that Kamau told her that he wanted to “give you a baby.”

    Kibe on the other hand admitted to filming part of the assault ordeal. He is yet to be arrested but is just like Kamau, facing third-degree criminal sexual conduct for sexual penetration of a person who “is mentally impaired, mentally incapacitated, or physically helpless.”

    Should they be found guilty, the duo could spend 15 years behind bars or pay a Sh3 million fine or both.

    Kamau’s case will be mentioned on October 21.

    Email your news TIPS to Editor@kahawatungu.com or WhatsApp +254707482874. You can also find us on Telegram through www.t.me/kahawatungu

    Email your news TIPS to Editor@Kahawatungu.com — this is our only official communication channel

    Francis Kamau Kenneth Kibe
    Follow on Facebook Follow on X (Twitter)
    Share. Facebook Twitter WhatsApp LinkedIn Telegram Email
    Eva Nyambura
    • Website
    • Facebook
    • X (Twitter)

    Content creator at Kahawatungu.com | Passionate about telling the untold story. Lover of life, music and technology. Simplicity is KEY Email: Editor@Kahawatungu.com

    Related Posts

    Two children drown while playing near water pan in Trans Nzoia

    August 21, 2026

    Boy drowns in open water pit in Kiambu

    August 21, 2026

    Two men killed after sand-harvesting wall collapses in Machakos

    August 21, 2026

    Comments are closed.

    Latest Posts

    Jan Bednarek Siblings: Getting to Know Filip Bednarek

    August 21, 2026

    Marcin Bułka Siblings: All About Rafał Bartosiński

    August 21, 2026

    Jakub Kiwior Siblings: Get to Know Kamil

    August 21, 2026

    Inside a Complete Lumber Yard: Products, Support, and Expertise

    August 21, 2026

    How Remote Work Has Changed Dating for Busy Professionals

    August 21, 2026

    Matthew Rhys Net Worth

    August 21, 2026

    Will Shields Net Worth

    August 21, 2026

    Women sharpen knives for Onchoke as Bonchari 2027 race heats up

    August 21, 2026
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest
    © 2026 Kahawatungu.com. Designed by Okii.

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.