Close Menu
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    KahawatunguKahawatungu
    Button
    • NEWS
    • BUSINESS
    • KNOW YOUR CELEBRITY
    • POLITICS
    • TECHNOLOGY
    • SPORTS
    • HOW-TO
    • WORLD NEWS
    KahawatunguKahawatungu
    WORLD NEWS

    New allegations Diddy sexually assaulted minor in nightclub

    Oki Bin OkiBy Oki Bin OkiFebruary 8, 2025No Comments2 Mins Read
    Facebook Twitter WhatsApp Telegram Email
    Diddy
    Diddy
    Share
    Facebook Twitter WhatsApp Telegram Pinterest Email Copy Link

    New allegations against Sean “Diddy” Combs have surfaced, with a man accusing the imprisoned rapper of drugging and raping him in a New York nightclub in 2012.

    According to a court filing, the man who was 17 at the time, paid a bouncer to enter the club and was invited to Combs’ private table, where he was given multiple shots of vodka.

    The plaintiff claims that after consuming the drinks, he “began to become hazy and disoriented” and felt himself “losing consciousness and control of his body”.

    Combs has consistently denied the allegations made against him in a number of civil lawsuits, and has previously labelled them “sickening”. The BBC has sought response from his team on the new allegations.

    Referred to in court documents as John Doe, the plaintiff alleges he was led to a back room at the SoHo club where people were using drugs and engaging with escorts.

    He said he realised the drinks he was given were spiked and “impacting his faculties”.

    In his statement, the plaintiff says he came in and out of consciousness and while he was aware of what was happening, he could not stop it.

    The statement alleges the “defenceless” plaintiff was raped by Combs in the back room of the nightclub.
    In a statement to the BBC in response to separate federal criminal charges, Combs’ lawyer said: “In court, the truth will prevail: that Mr Combs never sexually assaulted or trafficked anyone – man or woman, adult or minor.”

    The new allegations come as another rapper, Kanye West, urged President Donald Trump to grant a pardon to Combs before his upcoming trial.

    The 24-time Grammy winner voiced his support on X, posting a direct plea to Trump: “FREE PUFF,” West wrote, followed by another post tagging the president: “@realDonaldTrump PLEASE FREE MY BROTHER PUFF.”
    In early February, a lawyer representing accusers said there were plans to file more than 10 additional civil suits against Combs.

    Combs is currently facing more than 30 civil lawsuits alleging sexual assault and misconduct.
    He has been held in a New York jail awaiting a federal criminal trial on sex trafficking and racketeering.

    By BBC News

    Email your news TIPS to Editor@Kahawatungu.com — this is our only official communication channel

    Follow on Facebook Follow on X (Twitter)
    Share. Facebook Twitter WhatsApp LinkedIn Telegram Email
    Oki Bin Oki

    Related Posts

    Ecuador intelligence chief and wife among killed in Samburu chopper crash

    August 20, 2026

    Israel confirms soldiers fired at car in which Hind Rajab was killed and opens criminal investigation

    August 19, 2026

    Angélique Kidjo makes history for Africa with star on Hollywood Walk of Fame

    August 19, 2026

    Comments are closed.

    Latest Posts

    Ecuador intelligence chief and wife among killed in Samburu chopper crash

    August 20, 2026

    4 Americans among 7 dead in helicopter crash in Samburu Kenya

    August 20, 2026

    Man arrested in Kitui after police recover firearm from his house

    August 20, 2026

    Man drowns in septic tank while draining sewer waste in Marsabit

    August 20, 2026

    Five-year-old boy found dead in Mlolongo house in suspected poisoning

    August 20, 2026

    Govt resolves 3 decade long Cheluget land dispute in Narok

    August 20, 2026

    Israel confirms soldiers fired at car in which Hind Rajab was killed and opens criminal investigation

    August 19, 2026

    Equity Bank defies low rate regime to post Sh45.5 billion in six months*

    August 19, 2026
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest
    © 2026 Kahawatungu.com. Designed by Okii.

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.