Close Menu
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    KahawatunguKahawatungu
    Button
    • NEWS
    • BUSINESS
    • KNOW YOUR CELEBRITY
    • POLITICS
    • TECHNOLOGY
    • SPORTS
    • HOW-TO
    • WORLD NEWS
    KahawatunguKahawatungu
    NEWS

    Former Riruta MCA Samuel Njoroge, Two Others Found Guilty of Killing Ex-Wife Njambi

    KahawaTungu ReporterBy KahawaTungu ReporterApril 5, 2024Updated:April 5, 2024No Comments1 Min Read
    Facebook Twitter WhatsApp Telegram Email
    Share
    Facebook Twitter WhatsApp Telegram Pinterest Email Copy Link

    Former Riruta Ward MCA Samuel Njoroge and two others; his girlfriend Joyce Njambi and one Wilson Mungai, have been found guilty of the murder of Lucy Njambi.

    Njambi was kidnapped, raped, and doused in acid in 2018.

    Justice Joel Ngugi on Friday said that the evidence provided by the prosecution implicated the trio in the murder most gruesome.

    The court found that the former legislator contracted people who abducted Njambi from her home in Thindigua and tortured her.

    The court has in the past heard that the deceased who passed away while receiving treatment at the Kenyatta National Hospital, was sexually assaulted and forced to take sulphuric acid.

    Njoroge’s accomplices are said to have left Njambi to die in a coffee plantation where a passerby found her.

    The court heard that Njoroge and Njambi had been married since 2012 until late 2017 when they separated.

    The three had denied the murder charges against them.

    Email your news TIPS to Editor@Kahawatungu.com — this is our only official communication channel

    Former Riruta MCA Samuel Njoroge Lucy Njambi Murder
    Follow on Facebook Follow on X (Twitter)
    Share. Facebook Twitter WhatsApp LinkedIn Telegram Email
    KahawaTungu Reporter
    • Website

    Email: Editor@Kahawatungu.com

    Related Posts

    Sh17.2 Billion Funding Shortfall Threatens Services in Kenya’s ASAL Regions

    February 20, 2026

    Controller of Budget Seeks Sh603 Million Top-Up

    February 20, 2026

    State and private sector seal deal on event security

    February 20, 2026

    Comments are closed.

    Latest Posts

    CS Kagwe Flags Low Budget Allocation for Agriculture Sector

    February 20, 2026

    National Assembly Orders TSC to Release Withheld Student Certificates

    February 20, 2026

    MPs Raise Alarm Over Rising Debts in Public Universities

    February 20, 2026

    Sh17.2 Billion Funding Shortfall Threatens Services in Kenya’s ASAL Regions

    February 20, 2026

    Budget Review Highlights Funding Gaps for Key Turkana Oil Projects

    February 20, 2026

    Controller of Budget Seeks Sh603 Million Top-Up

    February 20, 2026

    National Assembly Rejects Sports Ministry Bid to Increase AFCON Hosting Budget

    February 20, 2026

    State and private sector seal deal on event security

    February 20, 2026
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest
    © 2026 Kahawatungu.com. Designed by Okii.

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.